RE: old-fashioned question

From: Torbjörn Andersson <tobbe_at_embryo.se>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 00:55:37 +0200

Ian Thomson asks:
I'm looking for the RQ rules on metal (iron?) armor affecting spell-casting

Off the top of my head the rule is -5% for each ENC of unenchanted iron. It does not affect the chance to cast a spell but lowers the chance for the spell to hav any effect. Which means that if you get hurt your friends will hva to use fisrt aid or strip of the armour. Unenchanted iron is equivivalent to bronze.

Med vänlig hälsning

Torbjörn Andersson

Embryo Communication AB Tel: 031-7740700
Kungsgatan 7A                      Fax: 031-7740780
411 19 Göteborg                   Mob: 0708-307004
Home: www.embryo.se          Mail: torbjorn_at_embryo.se