yelmrest?

From: Douglas Seay <douglas.seay_at_marconi.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:38:48 -0400

Howdy,

I read Jeff Kyer's "Sheepless Nights" and it uses "yelmrest" as a term for sunset. I have to admit not being up on the whole Elmali thing, but after playing KoDP I thought that Elmal was the Orlanthi, uh, Heortling sun.

BTW I liked it and will shamelessly steal it. RuneMaster.Greg <prax_at_chello.fr> didn't like it (V7 #646) because it wasn't mythic enough. While he is right, my group has a long history of being wandering killers, so I like the low scope and grass roots feel of Sheepless Nights. It will be a nice change of pace.