Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 16:36:45 +0100

From: Ashley Munday <ashleym_at_telinco.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 16:36:45 +0100

Martin Hawley asked:

"Is it worth me trying to track down some store to order HW in the UK?"

Well, Esdevium games in Aldershot refuse to admit that their own distributors are even stocking the game.

"Can anyone tell me if they know of any distributors in the UK that will be
stocking it?"

Esdevium games in Aldershot - 01252 326 116. They're crap at ringing back, so keep ringing the buggers. Don't mention my name, they're trying to pass me off as a bad dream.

"Should I order from Wizards attic direct? Has anyone in the UK done this,
and how long did it take?"

I've ordered some stuff from Eric and it turned up pretty damned quick. It might be quicker than waiting for shops over here. There's about a 30% chance that the Customs and Excise will try and hit you for import duty - depends on how they fill out the customs declaration.

Cheers,

Ash