Grubbing points from Martin

From: Danny Mr <ad236_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 16:54:10 +0100

>Hi All
>Starter for ten...
>Is it worth me trying to track down some store to order HW in the UK?

Yes.

Can
>anyone tell me if they know of any distributors in the UK that will be
>stocking it?

Yes. (long pause) Oh, all right then. Esdevium will have it. Hobby Games say they'll have it to.

>Supplementary questions five points each...
>Should I order from Wizards attic direct?

Yes as well as buying at least one copy from a UK games hobby store

>Has anyone in the UK done this, and how long did it take?
>And a special bonus point for this one...
>Who is this Simon Bray, artist? ..Glorantha writer?..scary Star Wars
>referee?

Last time I saw him, he was strapped to a lokomotiv heading into the Siberian wastes. Don't worry, when I catch up, I will crush him. (Oh, don't you just lurve in jokes)/.

>answers on a postcard or the digest will all be gratefully appreciated
>cheers
>Martin, (no not that one I am the other one)..whether I am the holder of
the
>Martin Rune is still open to question....

I wanna be holder of the P rune, can I? Huh, huh, can I? Then I can channel all my power through it which I shall call PRune Juice (duck & flee)