Of Sheep and Empires

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_zoomtown.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:18:10 -0400

>>These two adventures are about sheep and livestock problems and could
be resolved by young people (childs ?). They are not "mythic". I've explained to a lot of people that HW is a marvellous game, that you play heros, that you can make great quest and... They are looking for lost cheeps !<<

I don't know if they made it into the final draft of the game, but the "Rising Dark" scenarios that GT Initiates got as part of their benefits began with "the Hound Tower", and went on through three other scenarios which were much more mythic in flavor.

On the Romans vs Celts debate, if you want a great model for this I highly reccomend Poul and Karen Anderson's "The King of Ys" tetraology, which portrays both sides without demonizing or deifying either.

                        Mark Mohrfield