Re: Martin's pub quiz and Hero Wars distributors

From: Eric Rowe <wizard_at_wizards-attic.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:43:29 -0700

>Esdevium is the main UK distributor.
>If you want, ring them on 01252 326 116.

They are the ones that will supply your local store with copies. They sent e-mail today saying
that the Hero Wars was flying off their shelves into local retailer's shelves (they got it a day before US distributors because they pay extra for quick shipping).

>MultiSim is the main French distributor (I believe).

Actually, MultiSim is going to be the Hero Wars licensee and will publish the frech language version. The main supplier of stores in France is the distributor Millenium, though some French stores also get product from England or directly from the states.

>Ordering from Wizard's Attic, much as I like them, probably wouldn't get
>you the game much faster than waiting for Esdevium to get their shipment
>and then get it out to the usual RQ friendly shops.

Being WA, I'll certainly agree we won't send it faster unless you pay huge sums of cash to us for the shipping companies who charge more for the shipping than the product is worth.

>As for who is Simon Bray...
>He is one groovy dude - artist, writer, gm, father, and friend.
>(For those of you who don't know this, Martin Hawley and Simon
>Bray are good mates, and often game together).

And he draws excellent ducks.

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
wizard_at_wizards-attic.com