Re: Martin Hawley Pop Quiz.

From: Simon Bray <simonbray_at_cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:47:40 +0100

Hi All,

>Starter for ten...
>Is it worth me trying to track down some store to order HW in the UK? Can
>anyone tell me if they know of any distributors in the UK that will be
>stocking it?

 From what I can gather, Herowars carries an ISBN number, doen't this mean it can be purchased from
any good bookstore by quaoting these number? Large stores like Waterstones and perhaps even Amazon.com can
be of service.

>Supplementary questions five points each...

>Should I order from Wizards attic direct?

Could do old matey.

>Has anyone in the UK done this, and how long did it take?

I got my copy in about six days, with lots of insteresting pieces of paper to pack it that looked like they had come from Greg's shredder and so in the interest of Gloranthan purist tradition I am currently cellotaping (scotch taping) it together. Just in case it contains any hidden wisdom, that I can later use in a one-upmanship contest.

>And a special bonus point for this one...

>Who is this Simon Bray, artist? ..Glorantha writer?..scary Star Wars
referee?

Knackered, father of one and a bit to come. Piss artist....RNMH P2k Dip HE Special Nursing Studies....Improvisational GM and Gran Brettanian bumper badge.

>Martin, (no not that one I am the other one)..whether I am the holder of
the
>Martin Rune is still open to question....

I would like to stand by Martin in his claims to the Martin rune, or if neccessary hold his coat while he and Mr Laurie battled to the death. (Hell in fact I think Steven 'whose name should not be mentioned on the Digest' Martin may have a claim in this one - Oh my god, can you picture it?)

 On a much more Gloranthan note. Is there any plans to print guidelines for converting or creating all our Praxian information to Hero Wars. I know that Urox has been skipped in the Core Rules until fully clarified, I assume that this is also having an effect on Storm Bull. Is the Web Page carrying this stuff?

Cheers Simon.