Pavis & Big Rubble

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 21:52:30 +0100

Topi Salmi writes:

> It seems that pavis& big rubble has beem sold out, as wizard's attic
> does not have any in stock.As I don't know the contact info on Moon
> Design productions or the Reaching Moon Megacorp, I would greatly
> appreciate any info on how to purchase the book.

The "official" Moon Design site (owned by Rick Meints) is:

        http://www.glorantha.co.uk/shop/shop.html -- click on "rick4sale" in the left-hand margin.

FYI, the "megashops" button (also on this page) gets you to an official Reaching Moon product list with ordering info.

You can email Rick from his site if you have any queries about what's in stock, how much postage will be, etc. Or his direct email is <mailto:rmeints_at_ford.com>. I'm pretty sure he has both versions of P&BR in stock. The hardback is particularly gorgeous!

My own website includes an up-to-date RMM product list which you may find more readable, plus a section of info on P&BR, both with ordering addresses and price info:

	http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/products.htm
	http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/pavis.htm

::::		Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Nick
::::		Website: <http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/>