Re: The Red Emperor: Levels of truth

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 12:50:52 +0100 (BST)

> The Glorantha Digest Friday, May 5 2000 Volume 07 : Number 622

> From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_telia.com>
> Subject: The Red Emperor: Levels of truth
>
> I've following the RE debate with growing interest. From the ideas
> vented on the Digest i've concocted my own Truth.

[content]

> With this, everyone can have their cake and eat it, too.

A spot-on exegesis, I feel. Snipped so ruthlessly only because I might otherwise have had to quote it all, and add 'I agree' to every indented paragraph, so you'll all just have to go back and re-read it, at once! Score another one for the merits of 'hidden variable objectivism'...

Cheers,
Alex.