RE: HW in French

From: Douglas Seay <douglas.seay_at_marconi.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 09:51:26 -0400

Xavier <spinat_at_poly.polytechnique.fr> wrote:

> Well. I wouldn't be that disappointed if I were you.
> Because the map is completely different of the ones made by Issaries.
> It is a very nice color map of our beloved Lozenge (made by Didier Graffet,
> for the French people who saw the maps of AGONE or Guildes... you can
> appreciate his work). I saw a non final version of the map and found it
> quite neat.
> All I can say is that I liked it better than many maps I saw before...

Is this map to be attached to the book, or is just an insert stuck inside before the book is shrink wrapped? If the later, can it be ordered without having to buy what I already own? If I do need to get the whole HW book, any news on what the ISBN will be and the best way to order by phone?

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #654