SB personal hygeine

From: Danny Mr <ad236_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 13:06:37 +0100

>PS I liked Roderick's statement about 'SB is a great spirit' - I do love
>this flattery! However the stuff about washing isn't true I have very good
>personal hygiene.

YOU WHAT?!?!?!??! Would you like to enlighten everyone with the rules of Troll and Trollkin, of which you are the undisputed master? (unless you could Loz GMing in his sleep).

Perhaps it should be SB likes great spirits - I'd better keep you away from my rum.

As for Danny holding my jacket while I battle for the Martin Rune..hell that was what I was going to do while some champion fought on my behalf....

I'd love to, but you know how it is, what with my back and everything....