Puzzled by Ooooh lots of things....

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 13:49:52 +0100

In message <200005210225.TAA13039_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
>Don't forget that Arkat was from a time before the Jrusteli revamped
>the church to get rid of all the pagan worship.

So, despite being enough of a sorcerer to teach it to the trolls he was actually using Theist viewpoints to explore the other side.

More I think about it the more the rigid division of the Other Side into Sorcery, God and Spirit Planes seems silly or just a human construct.

>And I don't think the Hero Wars bit is about heroquesting, it's about
>Other Side travel (vaguely the equivalent of a shaman searching for
>spirits).

?

And they perceive the Other Side differently when they step off the regular stops? Don't see that anywhere in the HW description.