Re: HW in the UK

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 13:51:56 +0100

In message HW in the UK, Martin Hawley writes

>....is it just me or can
>anyone else not open the PDF retailer file with their Adobe acrobat?

I managed fine with both Acrobat 3 (at work) and 4 (at home), so it might be just you - although Wayland's forge did get there packs in by Friday in time for the first Demo on Saturday, which seemed to go down very well. No one said they hated it, and a couple of people ordered the game (The shop having sold out (20+ copies) already...) - --

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |