Re: What Issaries should publish

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 09:23:14 +0200

Roderick:

> In the mean time, articles will get added to the web page as they get
> written, and Issaries doesn't intend for this to be an in-house project!
> Send your scenarios, suggestions, cults, hero bands, etc. to Nils. They'll
> appear on the web page as "completely un-official stuff" until someone at
> Issaries gets a chance to look at them.

Indeedy

For now, send contributions to

nils_w_at_yahoo.com

eventually there will be better mail support from Issaries in which case there will be another address which will end up in the hands of whomever is best fit to take care of the contributions. But for now, send them to me.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com