Issaries in Prax

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:50:22 +0100

Roderick wrote:

> Hm, I seem to write this basic message on every list I frequent
> at one point or another...

There must be a lot of people who are puzzled by Issaries' behaviour, then.

> Issaries can't print what isn't written. Issaries can't print what
> *is* written, but in seventeen different places, such as Praxpak...
> What Issaries publishes is kind of up to the freelance community

But informing the freelance community that "Issaries won't print anything set in Prax for many years to come, because no major Hero Wars events take place there, and besides it's all been printed in the last twenty years or so" is hardly motivating them to provide input, no? It all looks like a most un-level playing field for the poor old Praxians, compared to TrollPak 3 and KralorelaPak and all the other zany works in progress.

As a minimum, I hope the website will swiftly fill up with externally-submitted Praxian material (inc. keywords for cultures, occupations, traditions, etc.). Sounds like it's up to us to write it, though...

> In the mean time, articles will get added to the web page as they get
> written, and Issaries doesn't intend for this to be an in-house project!
> Send your scenarios, suggestions, cults, hero bands, etc. to Nils.

That'd be mailto:nils_w_at_yahoo.com, yes?

Cheers, Nick