Aldryami myths continued

From: Lemens, Chris <CLemens_at_exchange.webmd.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:31:00 -0400

To add to my list of questions:
8. Do the Aldryami recognize the existence of the storm element? If so, do they have any relevant deities/ spirits/ forces/ whatever? 9. What is Genert to the elves? Pamalt (Promalt) is pretty clearly an enemy fire-user. Someone (Peter Metcalfe, I think) once explained to me that Genert = Gardener. If so, how does he fit into the devolution of the Grower-Taker Seed? Did he arise during the moment when Grower and Taker were balanced? During the late stages of working out the Grower concept (say, along with the non-forest plants, such as the grain goddesses)?

Chris Lemens

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #665