Praxpak

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 21:12:46 +0200

Trotsky:
>Its pretty clear that Prax is one of the most interesting and
>gameable areas in Glorantha...

Alex:
>The only reason it seems any more 'interesting and gameable' is
>_because_it's been so well-covered, frankly.

Have to disagree here. Trotsky said it is "pretty clear", and not that it only "seems" so. It was always more interesting to me, even before RQ came out. It seems a lot of us find Prax more interesting than many other parts.

Alex:
>...but is there any reason why, if Prax doesn't fit in with
>Issaries' plans, but huge screaming hordes of fans want it anyway,
>to do as Ian Thompson has done and collate existing material, and
>then look to web-publish or fan-publish?

That seems to be what's happening. Several of us are poised on the brink of diving into still another Prax project. I do wonder myself tho just what more would be useful to write about Prax. Most has been covered fairly well. I'd like to point out that Ian has done much more than "collate existing material". There's quite a bit of new stuff in his work.

>Fan stuff on trolls isn't as copious as on Prax, however.

Maybe because more people are interested in Prax.

Daniel