Aldyami Questions

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 17:19:56 EDT

Chris Lemens

<< To add to my list of questions:

 8. Do the Aldryami recognize the existence of the storm element? If  so, do they have any relevant deities/ spirits/ forces/ whatever?>>

I certainly cannot think of any Storm Elf heroes, or deities. There are no Orlanth/Umath - Aldrya myths that I can recall. So, it seems there is very little cross pollination between Elf-Storm. Pollination is an important wind-plant interaction in the RW so prehaps there should be a relationship of sorts.

<< 9. What is Genert to the elves?>>

I am not sure, but would think he would have been on friendly terms with them.

Keith N