As Godlearners might say:

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:50:24 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/00 2:39:35PM, you write:

<< Orlanth <-> Umath <-> Shargash <-> Zorak Zoran <-> Zazakor >>

You mighht add: Shargash <-> Tolat <-> Bronze Treasure <-> aspect of Waha!

My view on Storm Bull, Urox, Eiritha etc, in Prax is this:

Eiritha is a Goddess and is Theistically worshipped, *at the Paps*. Paps Eiritha is a remnant of the Golden Age when she could be worshipped properly. The assorted Herd Eiritha's would be 'dealt with' (ecstatically communioned with') by the shamanesses (or 'shawomen' if we really want a pedant uprising.) Similarly, Waha is mostly a great spirit, but I am tempted to do something different for the Khans, who should have powerful magic, but not be
'just' a good shaman.

I currently think Storm Bull should Theistic. It sets them apart from other Praxians, who see Storm Bull as a great god almost too powerful for them to
'worship'. It is a relic from the Godtime when Storm Bull was the most
important deity to his children (ie the ancestors of the Praxians). It means they do not do all the shady dealings with dodgy spirits (Malia, Oakfed, Darkeater, Thed) that Waha Shamans seem to get up to at times. It means that Storm Bull and Waha seldom meet each other in the Otherworld (they hardly interact because Waha is born after Storm Bull drags himself off to lick his wounds). It means that Eiritha of the Paps can still see her husband, but that the poor relations out on the plains have to scrape by with her scrawny son, named after a baby crying Wahwah.

Keith N