The Healing of King Taskorl

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:55:37 -0500

    last night, I ran the Healing of King Taskorl that I posted earlier. Overall, it went quite well. The NPC players got into their parts with a lot of gusto and gave the CA healer a lot of trouble before she finally resolved the situation. The lawspeaker had her arrested on trumped-up charges of sedition, and the merchant offered to take a bribe to intercede. The champion beat up the peasant, who eventually managed to take up with the Queen for a while. It was all in great fun and the scenario almost works as a freeform LARP except that all the key action revolves around the CA character.

Andrew E. Larsen