beer and Prax and more Prax

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 23:21:14 +0200

Me:
>>Thank you muchly, Mr. Trotsky. Remind me to buy you a drink at
>>Convulsion.

Danny Mr:
>Ah, in that case I think that Hero Wars should concentrate solely on Prax
>and nothing else as Prax is the paradigm of interest. Any chance that
>means I can remind you to buy me a gallon of beer at Convulsion, Daniel?

Um, depends on my own state of inebriation at the time. Maybe I'll bring along "something special" for you and anyone else with such an idea. I've been known to pass around "interesting" alcoholic materials.

Roderick:
>> Hm, I seem to write this basic message on every list I frequent
>> at one point or another...

Nick:
>There must be a lot of people who are puzzled by Issaries' behaviour, then.
>But informing the freelance community that "Issaries won't print anything
>set in Prax for many years to come, ... is hardly motivating them to
provide >input, no? It all looks like a most un-level playing field for the poor old >Praxians, compared to TrollPak 3 and KralorelaPak and all the other zany >works in progress.

Looks like Nick just earned his free drink too.

James Turner:
> I have all the official/fan Praxian publications and ran a PDP praxian
>nomad game, so naturally converting this to Hero Wars is something I've
>been thinking about.

Philippe:
>There seems to be quite a lot of goodwill floating around for Prax,...

Seems there is a bit of interest in Prax. Daniel