Pavis Ruins

From: Ian Thomson <IThomson_at_groupwise.swin.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 13:56:02 +1000

whilst scanning the digest archives, I came across a reference to "Pavis' Palace"

Somewhere in 'Pavis and Big Rubble' it says that the real City Temple used to be Pavis' home, but I think references to his Palace declare it elsewhere.

Is its location unknown, with such rumours as the Blind King's Castle possibly being its curent identity

Or, otherwise?
any ideas?

I'm hoping to include a sketch map of the Big Rubble, incorporating as many locations as possible (probably number referenced) in one of the Tentacles publications coming up soon. So, if anyone cares to post details on any locations not noted on the official map, please do

Ian
( arkat_at_primus.com.au )