Prax etc

From: Danny Mr <ad236_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 03:34:30 +0100

>I found myself writing all three of the above replies separately, and
>only latterly though to 'collate' (OK, concatenate...) them. Pardon me
>if I've merely repeated myself in a smaller number of messages than
>usual, but my amazement at the apparent clamour for Prax material is
>such that a little extreme length seems a rather modest vice, at worst.
>Are we really not just a bunch of sad old grognards here, but are
>actually turning into hobbits, that are keenest to read books of things
>they know already?

The thing that's got to be borne in mind is that we are grognards but if HW does sell to people who have little/no previous knowledge of Glorantha then why shouldn't Praxpak come out? From a purely business point of view it makes sense - the material's already there, afterall, so it would be a relatively simple job to convert and publish compared to creating something new. P'raps Praxpak would be best as a stop gap to fill a break in the publishing line?