Re: Prax etc

From: Eric Rowe <wizard_at_wizards-attic.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:16:25 -0700

>The thing that's got to be borne in mind is that we are grognards but if HW
>does sell to people who have little/no previous knowledge of Glorantha then
>why shouldn't Praxpak come out? From a purely business point of view it
>makes sense - the material's already there, afterall, so it would be a
>relatively simple job to convert and publish compared to creating something
>new. P'raps Praxpak would be best as a stop gap to fill a break in the
>publishing line?

Speaking from the purely business side of things. It actually doesn't make sense. It really turns out that it is much faster and less expensive to just write new material than to translate/merge/scrape together/gather existing material.

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
wizard_at_wizards-attic.com
www.wizards-attic.com