Re: Orlanth Imprisoned

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_sierratel.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:02:39 -0700

>> Orlanth Imprisoned? Lunar Clap Trap!

>So *that's* how we caught him! (I'm surprised he fell for it, but those
>Inspirations can be very enticing... :-)

Time for a good ol' Chalana Arroy magic pill! New CA Feat under Cure Disease: Stop Lunar Clap

Questions fill my head:
Is it any worse than any other form of Clap? Is it known as "the Lunar Disease" in Glorantha? Is this sort of magico-biological warfare common in Lunar foreign policy? Is there a form of protection other lusty gods can use *before* they get it? Who was the Lunar carrier? Is she the goddess of Clap, or just infected?

Watch out for MTD*s and always wear your Lunar Envelope!

Roderick
*magically transmitted disease