Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #673

From: Simon Bray <simonbray_at_cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 22:29:09 +0100

Hi All,

 Just a few questions/ideas to bat around.

  1. Would Zola Fel now be an Animist Tradition under the Hero Wars rules? Or are people worship in both Theistic and Animist traditions? I like the latter.
  2. I have jsut been reading my Pavis/Big Rubble and have decided that Flintnail must be Misapproriated worship of Mostal. What do you think, seemed very rational to me. Theistic Sacrificial worship of a Sorcerous entity, granting limited magical Affinities.
  3. I was speaking to Another World in Hanley today and they said that sales of Hero Wars were going really well in all their shops, apart from the Hanley branch - am I the only Gloranthaphile (apart form my players) in the entire of North Staffordshire. (They have two copies sitting on their shelves - box contents not guaranteed, although they are usually pretty good at letting you check).
  4. Does anybody understand the Mysticism rules or is it just me?

Cheers Simon Bray.

PS I am at the moment trying to do somthing about lousy HW maps, does anybody have any good Sartar/DP maps that I could work from - I am already scrutinizing all published sources and Ian Thompson's lovely rough and ready Geo's map.