PRAX etc.

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_airmail.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 08:54:12 -0500

I am of the opinion, FWIW, that there are too many areas of Glorantha that we know too little about, for Issaries to focus much attention on at this point; they'd have to do something really spectacular for me to be enthused, since I won Borderlands, Big Rubble, Shadows on the Borderlands, Strangers in Prax, and virtually every other Prax-related item I could lay my hands on. However, Prax IS an area of vital importance to the Hero Wars, so I applaud the effort to reprint the older RQ2 materials (Griffin Mountain, Big Rubble, Pavis, and Borderlands are some of of my all-time favorite scenario packs) and I think that fan-generated adaptations of NPCs could help Narrators out immensely until Issaries catches up to us.

Would a survey on the website be of any help? What kind of campaign packs people want (info on regions like Kralorela, east Isles, Jrustela, Pamaltela; Cultures like the Praxians, the Doraddi; Machiavellian intrigue in the Lunar empire, Malkioni religious conferences with funny hats, etc.?)

Guy

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To