Re: Hero Wars Deluxe sold out?

From: Eric Rowe <wizard_at_wizards-attic.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 10:44:08 -0700

At 06:29 PM 5/26/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Just as an FYI, I was told today by my FLGS that the first printing of the
>Hero Wars Box is no longer available. This should be a good sign even if
>I'll have to wait longer...

Please tell your FLGS that the Hero Wars Box in in fact available and if their distributor told them otherwise they're lying pieces of trollkin. What has happened is that all the distributors underordered despite our multiple warnings, and all of them got caught short. Meaning, they ran out becayse they didn't order enough. However, they have all placed and been sent restocks, so they should be able to fill orders again soon. You can lead a horse to water....

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
wizard_at_wizards-attic.com
www.wizards-attic.com