Gladiator

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 20:33:15 +0300

I recommend this movie to Glorantha fans. If you are looking for historical accurasy this is propably not your cup of tea, but it really has something to offer for a Glorantha gamer.

In the early massbattle scene we get to see literally hundreads of people shooting firearrow wolleys and rather fancy firemagics (catapults shooting something that had to be homemade napalm).

But the best feature is the main character. A good example of a heroic Scimitar of Yanafal Tarnils. Even the magic feats are very appropriate.

Also the temperament and bearing of the general was very close to my personal visions of a certain type of yanafali.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.