Re: Just some lurker questions

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:20:23 EDT

Erik Nolander:

<< Any news on the release date of the Glorantha Book? >>

     It's already been printed, and contributor copies have apparently gone out. It should be in the shops next week, from what I hear (certainly my local gaming shop is claiming they'll have it then). Depends what country you're in, mind you...

<<Will it be released before Anaxial's Roster?>>

     Unless we can push copies of AR through a time-warp, I think this is quite likely.

<<Are the pictures of the Mostali and Durulz the new "official" look, do you
think? >>

     I certainly hope not...

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky