Re: Storm Bull and Urox

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_sierratel.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:16:59 -0700

To add to Stephen's note:

> Hi, this is Stephen Martin. Some of you may remember me. :)
>
> Please note that although I have discussed this subject with Greg several
> times (especially during the final months of work on Hero Wars), the
> following view is my own understanding of the situation, and may not be
> 100% correct in the final publications. But, it should be pretty close.
> At first I resisted Storm Bull being a spirit at all, and this resistance
> was the primary reason there was no Urox keyword in the Hero Wars rules.
> (Yes, you can really blame me, and only me, for that necessary omission.)

See, it *HIS* fault! He *made* me take it out! :-)

We at Issaries Central are getting close to relaesing an explanation of the whole beastly mess (just a few details to iron out). The solution isn't quite as Stephen writes, nor is it as I wrote about a few weeks ago. However, I do think that the "new, improved Storm Bull" really *is* new and improved (and for a limited time, you'll get the Order of St. Taurox, a chaos-fighting militant order of the Aeolian Church that we *know* practices misapplied worship).

Until then, please hold your cards & letters & phone calls & death threats & obscene calls...

Roderick