Going to Tentacles

From: Jose Ramos <jose_at_kobo.es>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 07:22:06 +0200

    I am looking for some man or woman (or men or women) who will be willing to meet a Spaniard on the way to the Castle.

    I will arrive on Frankfurt airport sometime around the 18:30, the 9th. Will be someone else going to Bacharach around that time? It would be better to get lost in the Deutsche Bahn with company.

    I will have a hip flask of cask strength Laphroaig, so even if lost, we can have a good time. Or should I ask the Secret Police for help to go to the Franco-german meeting?

    I look forward to meeting some of my players and other Gloranthan internet acquaintances.

Jose Ramos