Re: Ragnaglar

From: Andrew Larsen <aelarsen_at_facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 14:20:48 -0500

> From: "James Turner" <j.a.turner_at_abdn.ac.uk>
> Subject: Ragnaglar
>
> What happened to Ragnaglar?
> Why is he the only member of the unholy trio not worshipped? (no cult
> writeups)

    Ragnaglar was slain by his brother Urox/Storm Bull (and I don't care if Greg thinks they're two separate gods), so in theory he's not around to be worshipped anymore. However, being dead never stopped other gods from being worshipped, and somewhere on the web there's a cult write-up for him. Although I think that write-up has some problems, it offers one great Rune Spell, Rut, which allows the caster to mate and spawn with *anything*, including inanimate objects. Another alternative, and I'm just tossing this out, is that the worship of Ragnaglar is chaotic shamanism.

Andrew E. Larsen

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #692