More Humakti

From: James Turner <j.a.turner_at_abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:24:23 +0100

So there is a place for humakti that are just 'killing machines'.

The sword is an instrument to deal death that is used by humakti. I like the idea that someone like a clan chief can use a humakti in a similar way. A 'tactical humakti missile' to be deployed when necessary, just tell them who to kill and fire them off.

Acts of Honour:
You could view his severing of kinship with Orlanth as an act of honour. You could also say that he was protecting his own ass by disowning Orlanth. "Geez, the idiot just killed the sun. I'm not being in his gang anymore." Not very honourable.