Re: Humakti questions

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_lhr-sys.dhl.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 09:15:14 +0100

> Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:59:34 +0100
> From: "James Turner" <j.a.turner_at_abdn.ac.uk>
> Subject: Humakti questions
>
> Most Humakti seem to be played with the samurai/lone gunfighter/Kung Fu type
> stereotype.

- -..
> If you are an agent of death and truth where does the honour come into it?
> Are there any Humakti myths showing his honour?
>
> If a humakti becomes a stone cold killer is he just a psycho or does he
> stray towards chaos (like Urox to Urain)?
- -..

Call me a grognard, but I was disappointed when the RQ3 (Gods of Glorantha) Humakt cult had beserker magic. I liked the distinction between Storm Bull (as it was then) and Humakt underlined by Humakt not giving beserker magics.

HW Humakt still has beserker magic. Where is the Honour in it?