Re: Tarumath

From: Weihe, David <Weihe_at_danet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:54:06 -0400

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
> From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
> > but me am hope him Big Gregged by Big Glorantha Chief.
>
> Except Big Glorantha Chief invent him in the first place. Me
> hope Big Glorantha Chief know what he doing.

Don't worry. Tarumath will not be gregged, because he was harmasted, arkated, and talored along with Lokamayadon, unless the DH Emperor had the prophet executed as an unreliable Overseer first.

Of course, Invisible Orlanth may be an attempt to recreate the cult. There are enough contradictory theories about Him (either Him) that I wouldn't rule it out with.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Re: Tarumath</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; From: David Cake &lt;dave_at_difference.com.au&gt;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; &gt; but me am hope him Big Gregged by Big Glorantha Chief.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; Except Big Glorantha Chief invent him in the first place. Me </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; hope Big Glorantha Chief know what he doing.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Don't worry.&nbsp; Tarumath will not be gregged, because he was</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>harmasted, arkated, and talored along with Lokamayadon,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>unless the DH Emperor had the prophet executed as an</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>unreliable Overseer first.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Of course, Invisible Orlanth may be an attempt to recreate</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>the cult.&nbsp; There are enough contradictory theories about Him</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>(either Him) that I wouldn't rule it out with.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BFD161.C6FDD230--