wealth

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:13:50 -0400

> > Wealth/Pricing/Buying Stuff - What? Why on earth was this done?
> If this
>kind of thing bothers you, it's simple to retrofit (using, say, the RQ3
>economic model).

        I prefer the KODP/SFC economic model, at least when playing Orlanthi. 'I want to have a lot of cows, and I like to count my cows so I know how rich I am. Anything smaller than a cow is piddling small change.'

        The wealth ability was particularly vexing for me in playtest, as one of my players had a merchant with the flaw 'gains and loses wealth all the time'.

	Cheers
		David