Karmanian Humacti

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 21:05:42 +0100 (BST)

Wes:
> > > IMO, they would not understand an Orlanthi Humakti
> >
> > So, then, why did they nick their adjective, hrm?

[reasonable (though not really compelling as to the 'why') account snipped]

> This is off of the top of my head. There is a much longer version in
> our draft of SGU that has yet to be edited by Greg.

I vote that he 'edits' the name, then. If nothing else, I'm gonna be cheesed if I have to write 'The Heortling Humakt' or 'The Carmanian Humakt', for the rest of my life...

Even a spurious glide-vowel or a silent consonant-cluster would make me (slightly) happier. Perhaps I've been living in .ie for too long...

Cheers,
Alex.