Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #707

From: DBlizzard_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:45:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/00 3:42:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com writes:

<< >'the beloved Pharaoh, Belintar of the Harshax'.

>What? I mean what-the-fuck? Is this the first time
>we've seen this? I
>don't recall seeing this before

 I flicked through the book, spotted this and had the  same shock myself. Could this also mean that the  Pharoah is not dead or he had an heir?. I thought it  interesting that in King Of Sartar all the Kings (in  the Zin list) reigned for seven years (then topped)  clearly making them Earth Worshipping Esrolian types.

 Does this mean that Argrath had no heirs himself or is  he also related to the Pharoah?

 For anyone who hasn't spotted it, there is also  mention of Harshax in one of the Troll box sets. I  think it was Minaryth Purple making a report to him or  something. >>

Also, the "Boldhome Documents" in "The Rough Guide to Boldhome" are listed as being presented to "Lord Minaryth Blue Llama, Lord of Harshax and the Unboni." However official this may be is uncertain.

David A. Blizzard