Dobyski ‚ Stafford or Laws

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 20:23:05 -0400

"Michael Beggs" <aop13_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Subject: the horror...the horror

> They should
> be replaced by a man with similar artistic ability and Gloranthan 'feel' as
> those who remain onboard.
>
> Has anyone got Dave Dobyski's phone number?

This is perhaps the most insulting thing I've ever seen published about a bunch of incredibly talented people doing the best they can with the resources they have, and putting out a hell of a product.

I was insulted, and I didn't have anything to do with HW production.

Hyperbole is alright sometimes, but I'd be ready to feud of someone had said this about me.

Tone it down, please.