HW Wars

From: simon_hibbs_at_lycosmail.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:29:18 -0400 (EDT)

Sergio Mascarenhas

>Well, your making a confusion between quantity and quality. Yes, you have
>more cults, but these are have much less detail. In fact, I think that there
>are too many cults in HW.
>
>Somehow, people writing games for Glorantha seem not to be able to get the
>right balance between the extensiveness and the intensiveness of the
>coverage of the cultures in the basic books.

If you have a formula for a ballance that will universaly please everyone everywhere, I'd love to hear what it is. The HW descriptions generaly give more descriptive information than GoG, and the plan is to provide full writups of the cults in the relevent region(Europeans should multiply by 1.6km).

sourcebooks. The rulebook is primarily aimed at providing the information you need to generate a character, which IMHO is exactly the right thing to do. As such it provides more relevent Gloranthan source material than any RQ core rulebook by many, many miles

Simon Hibbs