Openhandism and its opposite -

From: simon_hibbs_at_lycosmail.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:32:45 -0400 (EDT)

Richard Crawley

Openhandism and its opposite -

>Wasn't sure about whether Closehandism exists as a separate viewpoint from
>a generalised conservative orthodoxy. I thought an orthodoxy Dwarf would
>be opposed to Openhandism and all the other -isms alike. The exact form
>taken by the orthodoxy in a particular city would be determined by the
>most influential heresy locally.

Closehandism has nothing to do with Openhandism. The truth is much, much worse.

Basicaly, most Mostali only get a chance to reproduce very, very rarely. The Closehandists believe that therefore they should practice on their own as much as possible, so when they get the chance they will be very good at it.

I hoep further detail isn't necessery.

Simon Hibbs