Convulsion 2K

From: David Hall <Glorantha_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:23:05 -0400

This is to let those who have signed up that they should be getting PR1 in the post real soon now.

PR1 has all the freeform sign-ups (including House of Malan). So if anyone ain't signed up yet then do it very quickly if you want to play in the Gloranthan freeforms.

The deadline for sign-ups is the end of the month.

To recap, we have the following Gloranthan freeforms:

For convention details point your browser at www.glorantha.co.uk (and hope that Rick has updated the site!).

Our guests include: Greg Stafford, Michael O'Brien, Ken Rolston, Roderick Robertson, and Liam Routt.

If you need a flyer by snailmail then email me (with your address) at: Glorantha_at_compuserve.com

And I'll send ya one.

Also email me if you are at all worried about your C2K sign-up.

STOP PRESS!!! Tales #19 will be out at Convulsion! It's a Upland Marsh special with zombies, vampires, and... ducks!

Cheers,

David Hall