Prax books

From: Lemens, Chris <CLemens_at_exchange.webmd.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:19:26 -0400

Before (hopefully) everyone keys in on Simon Hibbs' remark that Greg has recognized the error of his ways and now supports a Prax players book, let me say that this will be a work primarily produced by fans, so it is intended to supplement and not supplant other HW publications. There will probably be two books (one players book, one setting book) based on what we see available for re-work and what people have indicated they are willing to write. It will touch only lightly on the Zola Fel Valley, so should not be inconsistent with existing works on that area or the intended reprints from Rick.

Hopefully, that defuses many peoples' concern, which leave only one:

Yes, Bryan, it will have an index, so you may purchase it.

Chris Lemens
PraxPack materials found at http://www.pond.com/~fiospots/praxpack/. PraxPack mailing list found at http://www.egroups.com/group/PraxPack/.