Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #719

From: Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_hem.utfors.se>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 13:17:52 +0200

The Glorantha Digest 00-06-17 20.45

>I do not have a lot of the info available
>to many of you, so I hope you know the answers to the following:

Most of what you want to know can be found in King of Sartar, which is readily available.

>1. Apparently, the Red Moon is going to be destroyed?

Yep, Argrath pulls it down, sort of like it says in KoS. The dates are wrong, though.

>2. What is the general outline of what will happen during the Hero Wars?

Again, Argrath's Saga provides a rough outline, but it slightly exaggerates Argrath's importance, ignoring other heroes like Kallyr. Also the timeline is whacked.

The true date for the fall of the moon (which I hope isn't supposed to be a big secret) is ca. 1655. This leaves you lot of time for a long campaign.

In fact, I would say that only the early 20s are really crowded if you want your players to experience the big events. Both the fall of Whitewall and the Cradle take place in 1621, frex.

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #720