Does Greg still exist?

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:53:31 +0100

Well, I assume he does, because people mention having spoken to him from time to time, but all reasonable means of communicating with him are failing.

The email address I have is: greg_at_chaosium.com Is this correct?

If it is, could someone with a working means of communication get him to get in touch, please?

He asked me (and Patrik) to write some scenarios a while back. The last I heard was in December, a request to do a scenario for the Sartar Book. I said yes, asked for more details, and heard no more. Prior to that the half-written big scenario was cut off in September with a plea to delay sending any more messsages because he was swamped. Well, understandable, but if he wants this lot in the Sartar Book, he needs to start talking again. At least, when I ask if he's ready to re-start, he could say "no". Hit reply button, enter two characters, hit "send": not that hard?

So, is he still there?

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/