Fourth Age

From: richc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 9:52:19 +0100

Olli-Pekka writes:
<<To me this seems a bit boring/drastic... The whole deistic part partially erased from the face of the Gloratha. I wonder what happens to the other belief systems? >>

I think we can safely say that Fourth Age Glorantha only exists to give Fourth Age Gloranthan historians somewhere to sit while writing King of Sartar and other "historical" works. So much easier than trying to do likewise about the Young Kingdoms!

I don't think there's much point in using it a setting for games. But then again, why bother? There's plenty of blank space earlier in the Glorantha timeline. Which leads me to ask, who's running games in other periods? Are there any non-Hero Wars Hero Wars games out there?

Richard Crawley