Re: Other time periods

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:30:32 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/00 3:34:27PM, you write:

<< There's plenty of blank space earlier in the Glorantha timeline. Which leads me to ask, who's running games in other periods? Are there any non-Hero Wars Hero Wars games out there? >>

I'm not actually runnig these yet but I am considering the following:

converting current/semi dormant RQ campaign to HW, this has now progressed from Blood King's War, to The Outlaw Emperors & Jannisor's War. (So 13th Century Peloria).

The founding of Pavis - circa 850, running 25 years (ish) with Thog, nomads, and assorted others as the baddies. (the EWF, Godlearners, Thanatari)

The Kingdom of Ignorance - 11th century - a sort of Water Margin meets lots of huge old ruined temples with mysterious hieroglyphs/trolls/blood sacrifice, crossed with an uberplot to find and restore the True Dragon Emperor/oust the False Dragon Ring.
I really need mystic rules that work for this one though.

Keith N