Re: Alynxes

From: Henrix <henrix_at_pp.sbbs.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 01:40:58 +0200

> From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com

> But dogs vary from the size of a housecat to the size of a largish dog,
> and they're one species.

Mostly through careful breeding. If you would let them breed as they want, they will in a few generations all be mongrels of more or less the same size. Are gloranthans actively breeding different strains of alynxes? Yeah, yeah, I know, there's some (newfound) mythological reason behind it. I get a little irked just the same ;-)

Oh, I think I'll just keep waiting for Anaxiel's Roster. That's the way it is having this gloranthan monkey on your back, you just got to go on feeding him! The more he gets, the more he wants!