Re: Buserian Berserker

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 16:19:48 EDT

Julian Lord, Devotee of Buserian, initiates the doom-laden Pedantic Berserkergang Path of Buserian:

<< For 'fulguraturation / fulcraturation' ? ugh !

> We could of course go for the greek term, but Keraunoskopia is a bit more
of a
> mouthful.

 Keraunospection / Keryanospection / Keryanospect : no thanks !

> Another old favourite is of course aeromancy,

 I think I might have been too harsh with my Inner Snob : 'fulcrimancer /  filguromancer' is probably acceptable ...

 Has anyone else read chapter XXV of Rabelais' Third Book ? >>

Will someone please calm this berserk pedantry? Save the library from this erudite obliquity.

Keith N